Friday, September 24, 2010

little big planet

so i've been working on an order for james this week, among other projects. he wanted sack boy from the game little big planet. i finally put him together today and i'm in loveeeeeee! i want my own!!!

but next time i would do it
a. in the round
b. in fingering yarn so he's tinier
c. i don't like the zipper. i think i will duplicate stitch mine and sew on the zipper pull.

so also this week i made a couple hats
i made a chunky black earflap hat for public speaking

dee's mohawk hat

here's lauren in her bumble bee hat. love the slouchy.

and the dream catcher hat by susan anderson

i'm working on the vertical stripes hat by her right now. but honestly i am making myself finish it. i hate the pattern not because its hard or ugly or anything its the cutest hat ever! but its very tedious. i have 2 and a half more panels to make.

today i am going to make a baby sock monkey hat. i'm adapting my own pattern for it but it's going to be adorable.

also i want to start a hat for myself.

if i can finish the baby hat and half of the one for me i'll be happy. i wanted to make 6 hats this week to start narrowing my list of stuff to make on ravelry smaller. next week is all about the orders from my ravelry list.

so wednesday was a great day. i went to bayberry and made a hat and then i crocheted the edge on dee's hat. so proud of myself for learning that instead of making someone do it for me. then i went to dee's and katie came and we had dinner and got ice cream then went to class then we went back to her house for a slumber party!! lol so much fun

then thursday was fab too! i went to james' in the morning and we watched glee and disaster date and then i went to angelas and we played with toby and



thennn i went to bayberry for the stash scarf party. i worked on my lame hat though cause i can't start anything else right now. then grey and private practice were on! woohoo!

now the purl pictures of the week
btw she LOVES her hammock all of a sudden. she never used to go in it now she lives in it! i'm so happy!


today i am going to lunch with my aunt and cousin and then later tonight hopefully going out with my friends again.

 i'm really enjoying being single. i never knew it could feel this good!!

1 comment:

  1. I am pleased to annouce that you are the chosen winner of a "Lovely Blog Award". Pick it up at http://myadventures-in-mommyland.blogspot.com/2010/09/and-winner-is.html

    Congratulations! This is wayyyy better than a Grammy! :)

    ReplyDelete