Friday, January 27, 2012

Weeks 16 17 & 18

So I started taking baby bump pictures now that i'm semi showing. and i've also started knitting the baby some monsters. the nursery is monster themed so the more the merrier!

Here was my week 16 picture. Baby Gabes was the size of an avacado.


Week 17 it was the size of a turnip

& Week 18 it was the size of a bell pepper

here is a monster i made for my bff lauren for helping me do the bazaar

and here is baby gabes' first OFFICIAL monster. it will inherit some of my other monsters but i made this one specifically for the baby. i started another one and the body is done i am still working on it though.

Once i finish the next monster and take the week 19 picture i'll post again. i'll try to post every week with at least my baby bump.

1 comment: