Monday, September 19, 2011

an update

so now that i'm 4 weeks into my 1st clinical. i have eight weeks here. i'm feeling exhausted, accomplished, confident and weary. my knitting had taken a step back but i think my mojo is kicking back into gear.


 i had a rough week last week with my memere passing away. I know she's happier now and I should be glad she's not suffering anymore but i'm still sad. we had a lot of good times together and she really loved my knitting. i gave her my monkey chunk to have in the hospital and she held it all the time so i made sure that monkey was with her in her casket so they can be together always.


 but i think her getting sick brought my mojo back because i visited her and she asked where it was so i started to pick it back up when i would visit her and it always calms me down so i've gotten back into it. i've basically been knitting easy things, stash busters. this is what i've gotten done. :]


These are some pictures from hanging out with my good friends & family the past couple of weekends


once i get a bunch more stuff finished i will post again. probably after this clinical is done and i get my week off. then i'll have a ton to show off. until then stalk my facebook page to see what i'm up to :]

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to read about the passing of your grandmother. It's always hard to say good-bye no matter what circumstances. But she admired and loved your knitting so every time you knit, she is smiling down upon you.
    I see you're having fun w/Picasa 3!

    ReplyDelete