Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Mama! & FO Friday

It's finished object Friday once again! Here's what I got done this week. I didn't get to an experimental knit I wanted to design but I did do an extra project to make up for it.


Today is also my Mama's 94th birthday and during the week was my Pepere's birthday too!


me and purl had a lovely little photo shoot the other day. loveeeee my babygirl.


a. no face gnome


 b. i finally finished my third scrap scarf. i love this one best!

 c. a pink gnome
 d. a blue gnome
 e. Holly the Hooligan Monster

 f. chunky hat
 g. monkey
 the inside of mama's delicious cake. it had whipped cream frosting and strawberries & peaches inside.
 mama's gorg cake from mazzacotta's in plainville. SO DELICIOUS

 mama opening her gnome.
 wrapped up in her snuggie. (she likes to use it as a blanket) she loves her gnome
last weekend we stopped at an amazing cupcake bakery called crumbs. we all got a $4 cupcake lol. 
Pepere & jimmy at outback Sunday night
next week i have 8 projects lined up.
kitten mittens, a bird house,  two brimmed hats,  and two super Mario mushrooms, and 2 gnomes. the mushrooms will be done tomorrow. the gnomes done monday. :] everything else just has to be done by the end of the week. i currently have 60 things in my list of things to knit. i'm cracking down!

No comments:

Post a Comment