Thursday, December 16, 2010

purly cakes

so me and purl had a fun day today.
first i went to work until 3 then i went home and knitted a heart. then me and purl went to petsmart to get her leash. which she hates. then we went to bayberry and she had a blast meeting everyone and cuddling in my hood. she even got a cookie. i finished the last 3 hearts so we went home and i made her a little sweater thing. which she also hates.haha. i can't believe i've had my baby for 6 months already. i can still remember the day i got her. me and rob went to get her and put her cage together. then i cuddled with her all day. i loved her the minute i got her. she's like my little baby! <3

on a knitting note:
i made this a while back and never took a picture

the other day i got to see my dustin finally! danielle and james and the baby came too of course :]






 jillian's friend mica brought her puppy over the other day. i want it!
 allie looooooves taking pictures of me at 8am AHAH

No comments:

Post a Comment