Sunday, May 2, 2010

an update one everything i've been doing while MIA

I'm finally finished with school for the semester so I can finally get a ton of knitting done.


Ok, so I haven't gotten a TON of knitting done, but here is what I've been up to:

I finished my hat for the ravelry swap in the yarn pal group. i used the robin egg blue pattern and i used a felted flower from ac moore instead of a button and I really like the outcome. I love this yarn so much. i bought a ball on sale at Bayberry and I have no idea what it is. :[ then i searched it on ravelry and it is multiplicity by plymouth yarn!


I finished my toys for the plush toy stuffie fun group.
I made my monsters in teeny versions for my partner sithel.
I really hope she likes them!!


Barbara from Bayberry gave me this adorable little doll she crocheted. she gave me a copy of the pattern. I can't wait to learn to crochet so I can make her!


This is some yarn Betty gave me. A customer brought it in to give away and I am going to make the inamorata out of it. It's 100% cotton so i would def wear a cami underneath it.


This is also something from the same customer. it is supposed to be a romper for a baby but the pattern was not included. therefore, me and betty decided it would make a cute bunny monster! all i have to do is figure out the pattern and copy it for the back! (btw its upside down) lol


And this is my square for the block party raffle afgan. It's an anchor, it's hard to see because of the poor lighting and the darkness of the yarn but its really awesome and it really tested my skills. Betty helped me figure some of it out and i had a lot of fun making it.

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous hat on your head! SELL THEM!!!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you i plan too! that one is for my swap partner though :] i really wanna keep it lol.

    ReplyDelete