Thursday, May 13, 2010

smoothies & shopping

Today after work I cleaned my room and it looks great. I also did some organzing of my craft cabinet. now that i can finally go out of my room and get to the closet without falling over something or climbing over things. thanks dad for cleaning down here. 


Then my bff Lauren came over and we used my new smoothie maker. We went to super S&S and bought plain yogurt, strawberries, whipped cream & vanilla extract. yum. they were delicious. lauren left hers here lol she here's a snap of hers. I put mine in my starbucks cup. :] tomorrow I'm going to have a banana one for lunch.


Lauren finished her little baby hat. I'll have to get her to take a picture for me.and she took her knifty knitter home. 


Then jimmy had a unified sports track meet. These things are so fun i look forward to them. He won the gold!!! GO JIMMY! in a couple weeks they are having one at SHS and my friends and I are planning to make shirts again! i already have a design in mind!!!


So after the meet I ventured over to Bayberry. Jim made me a pompom for my cupcake because my pompom maker didn't really work. :[ Then i ripped out my k.a.l. square for the block party blanker because I dropped a stitch way at the bottom and it needed to be fixed.


Then I took Rob shopping. We are trying to find him nice shoes. like these. but shoes are so expensive! We found a really nice pair of ralph lauren sneaks at the shoe warehouse but they are a really light beige and don't match anything he owns. so we'll keep looking!


So now i'm home. i missed greys anatomy & private practice because i was at rob's. i'm sad cause i have been waiting all week for it. i'll have to find time tomorrowto watch it  online.

No comments:

Post a Comment