Monday, May 17, 2010

memeres, monsters, and mosquitos

Today was a nice day.
I went to work, blah blah and then Rob picked me up and we got his NEW glasses!

 







i worked on a new monster named tasche. he is super cute and lopsided and has a little pocket in front for treasures. 

we hung out for awhile and then i went home to go to memere's for a men's meeting in which i sit with her and eat dinner.we had hotdogs & smores which i ate too fast to snap a picture of. but while i was there i made one side of tonights second monster. glucklich/traurig.




When i was home i noticed... new toilet!!! OMG!!! our old one has been messed up since we moved in! I was so excited that this one actually flushed!


Then I went to Jimmy's art show and I saw Ms. Lev and Ms. A and Mr. Ehmka- who is so awesome and ordered 2 monsters! and i get to choose which ones! :] Yeah for orders!!!
don't mind jimmy's cheetoh face...he ate 5 bags of chips/cheetohs at my grandparents.


So I got home and I finished the back to glucklich/traurig. how do they look? they are twins. one is happy one is sad. obviously. :] they only thing i don't like is the edging where i stuffed it because it looks bad but this is only a prototype. the actual ones will be better! practice makes perfect!


any of these can be tweeked to your liking if you don't like the girly colors i do just let me know. we can work something out!


i scanned in all my photography pictures from tunxis and those will be up on etsy shortly along with my monsters once i complete the family.

1 comment:

  1. wow that is a creepy picture of me with my new glasses lol, do you have any nice ones for fb?

    ReplyDelete