Saturday, May 29, 2010

cupcakes galore!

I've been pretty busy with my knitting this week. but i think i accomplished a lot. in my last post you saw my little shrug. only one person at work noticed it and it made me laugh because it was a little boy who said his mom knits too! it was so cute. and the other day was very pet filled. i tried leaving my house and i found this wandering the yard because someone let him out to relieve himself and forgot lol.
 then we had this: sitting with us all night
i love my tucker and petey even if one of them bark stoo much and the other one chews my knitting needles and scratches me 




I also made 2 cupcake hats in one day. that made me happy because that darn nubble row kills me! but i spent a lot of time watching tv with my grandma mama and then i went to bayberry for the afternoon! then i decreased the last hat and completed it in mama's room. 


also i finally finished iris. except: i haven't glued her mouth on. i don't like her bottomseam and i may redo it after scorring youtube forbetter ideas. the iris' on the pattern have a flat bottom i want one too! and one of her legs scootched down while i was sewing it and is now about 2 inches longer than the other lol. and her saftey eyes are a tad crooked. but i need to stop striving for perfection i love her anyways.


last night rob slept over we actually wokeup an hour ago. i started his swaim misknit in zombie bbq which was super fast and excellent service!!!!  GO JIMMY BEANS WOOL! they even gave me some a&w rootbeer candies. I love those!!!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment