Monday, April 26, 2010

ICECREAM&CUPCAKES!!!

Yesterday I made a cupcake pincushion. You put one of those tomato pin cushions inside it. It's really easy and super adorable. I wish I used heavier yarn though because you can see the tomato & the fiberfill. I have to redo it someday.

Today I made an ice cream cone. I'm totally in love with it. I finished it when I was at Memere's with Jimmy & my dad. Me and Memere had a nice chat. :] I can't wait until school is done and we can finish watching all of our old school musicals! We only have two left. Then I gotta find something else good to watch. 

Today was my first final and I got a 91 on it. SOOOO happy!!! 

I am going to work on both my ravelry swaps this week along with trying to do the rest of my monsters! I want them all to be finished soon! I plan on making a super cute tee shirt with all of them drawn on with fabric paint. It'll be like super sick advertising!!

I am tired, going to bed. Busy day full of work, meetings, a final, and trying to get my allergy shot all in one day! phew!

leave me some love!! I love getting feedback!!!

1 comment: