Sunday, March 28, 2010

SALSA ICECREAM AND LIFE!

Right now, I'm watching Life on discovery channel with Rob, he kinda fell asleep while I was doing homework though. lol. We just went out for dinner at Smokin' with Chris' and then ice cream at the golden spoon. Rob had a build your own burger while I had a delicious cholesterol bomb. YUM! peanut butter, bacon, lettuce, and mayo on toast. With mac & cheese and corn bread for dessert. We got chips & salsa to go. Which we just had. But we got a ton of salsa so we are keeping that in the fridge! We shared a marshmellow soft serve icecream for dessert.

Today we also testing out our bottle cap idea. It worked out well, but we need to let them dry more. And I need to start taking good pictures for the etsy account. Once the pictures are complete I'll post stuff. I'll also have stuff by order only like you can order hats in any color and bottle caps with specialty designs or quotes. I can't wait.

I finished my coral purse today for the account and the brown one last night. So that makes 3 purses. I just need to line them all. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment