Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Mr. Piggy Wig had a son!



I made the second Mr. Piggy-wig for Tony's niece and he came out awesome. I think he's slightly better than the last one. I decided to sew the legs before i stuffed because last time it took me forever to sew his legs up. And i didn't do trouser turn-up. But i did do the eyes better. And i adore the color scheme since it is for a girl. The bernier boys loved it lol. they were impressed at my project a day skills last night.

I'm working on a slouchy boku hat with a brown band. It looks like a bush since the main color is green lol. Or a tree. Something nature-y.

I have to figure out a plan for knitting the baby blanket. I have until April 9. That's more than a month away. I decided to do the alphabet plus a pooh and a tigger. That equals 28 squares. which means it'll be a 7x4 blanket. Which will take 28 days at most to make, march has 31 days so I should start March 1st in case baby-wheeler comes earlier than expected.

I can't wait to find out if Corrin, my fieldwork coordinator is going to let me work at Betty's. I want to take in as much as I can while I'm there and benefit from the experience of thinking like an OT but also figuring out the best way to incorporate knitting into OT or vice-versa.

I want this knitting tattoo. it's very artsy and I'm in love with it. I think I would get it on my shoulder? maybe on my other foot. that would hurt a lot but I think it would look amazing in either spot. :]

i feel like i want to start taking pictures more. I want to start taking pictures of my yarn and things i've made at artistic angles. maybe i can start doing that during my hours at the shop. i have to make an advertisement for them for my final anyways. I might as well make it as artistic as possible! I can't wait to get started thiswill be the highlight of the semester. PLEASE CORRIN LET ME LIVE A LITTLE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment