Thursday, February 18, 2010

I have made no knitting progress today. I printed out my patterns and I started Jenna's hat, but I feel like nothing is done. Usually my hat is done by now. I started Pepere's beret and I don't understand the pattern at all. WTF. Today is Mama's birtday. I made her a bitty heart and she loves it and we had pizza. I went to the apple store and my ipod is much better. It was a happy moment to surf fb on my i touch. I also went to Bayberry & talked to my favorite about fieldwork. Betty is so awesome! I picked up some pink yarn I think Lisa and Jenna will like. Betty didn't have a super bright pink like I wanted but this is pretty bright.I like it. If they don't like the color I'll just redo them. Anyways, I hung out with Rob for a little but he's at the mall now with Danny J. Grey's Anatomy tonight though! Hopefully I can finish the hat during that. Until then I'm going to wind some yarn and relax. I'm just so stressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment