Tuesday, November 16, 2010

some knitting and charlie

Let's see what I've been up to lately, well, i've been working on a blanket for my aunt and uncle. its coming along great so far. except i did the first heart square with intarsia and i don't like it. i'm going to duplicate stitch the next 3.

i knitted this adorable hat for julia's moxy girl lol. hippo posed in it first.

this is charlie running in her ball. she went back to james on sunday.

me and katie went to target and got HELLO KITTY SILLY BANDZ!!!

i made this cute little pocket protector from my mochimochi book. i have to make his pocket pal today.

i don't have any picture of purl right now that are new buttttt she did come to school with me yesterday! she had a blast being the center of attention and she was such a good girl! besides the fact that she unzipped her carrying case during my quiz lol but thats another story.

in other news, i've just really been hanging out with katie, josh and jordan. i hang out with james when hes not workinggggggg and me and lauren have been going to the gym a lot. i lost 8 pounds this month i'm so proud of myself :] i can't wait to see the progress i've made after this month!

I FORGOT TO SHOW YOU TINKERBELL!

No comments:

Post a Comment