Thursday, November 18, 2010

november is flying by

so unfortunately our little charlie didn't make it past her petco 15 day guarantee. :[


poor little thing. me and james had her funeral today, went to petco and got him a new one to "replace" her which will be hard to do. the new rat is medium sized so she is a bit bigger than charlie. but her coloring is almost identical. she's quite the cutie. but she doesn't have a name as of right now.


I forgot in my last post to show you my finished scarf. i've been working on this forever. it was lorna's laces yarn that i got from purl soho and it was sooo soft and fun to work with. i'm just glad its done. scarves are not my favorite thing lol.

this is a cute picture of purl from when she came to school :]

here is my finished set of yoga socks. you probably don't remember but i made the first one over the summer. ha ha. i'm a procrastinator. hey atleast they are finished now. my toes are cold so i probably should have finished them in the summer.

i also finished another square, i still have to do the duplicate stitching but the square is done. i'm going to do all the stitching at once, after all the white squares are done. 2 more white squares and then onto the striped ones.

i am going to start my fingerless mitt kit that betty bought me over the summer. i had been waiting and waiting for the right size 9inch needles to be delivered to the shop and when they got there i was bombarded with orders so i'm just getting to them now.

after i finish those i'm making a pair of mittens with owl cables. i'm so excited.

i also finished this cute ear flap hat the other day with katie.

katie is doing so god on her knitting. when she finishes her scarf i'll def post a picture. we're going to the shop next week to get her hat supplies!!!

james came over today and we watched glee and made cup cakes :]


 me and the twinnies made this the other day. i wrote the letters and they decorated it with me they are so funny

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your rat Em :( I'm breeding dumbos and curly haired rats if you ever want one! I'll post lots of pics when they have babies.

    -Chelsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks chelsey, atleast my purl is going strong. :] i would loooooove a curly haired one! i can't wait to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete