Monday, August 8, 2011

made by monday



This is Jerry #4 in my tie dyed yarn I love him so much. It's even better that I dyed the yarn myself. 
 This is another brimmed hat. i like this brim best i'm going to use it on the last hat this week.
 This is irving. I'm not a big fan of the eye choice but I do like him.
 And this hippo. He's huge. like 15 inches tall huge. He took FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
I feel kind of accomplished this week :]


so....ETA! I forgot like ha;f my projects that I had taken pictures of on my phone!

I made this hat with the remainder of a couple bulky yarns I had. Now they are super teeny and ready to be used in my scrap scarf

 This is a headband I made for my friend who JUST had a baby. I made it the day her baby was born. It looks huge on my doll but my doll is smaller than a real baby lol.
and here is me and purl :] cuddling in the bed

1 comment:

  1. You did well this week! Love your tie-dyed yarn! Saw you did the collage; did you use Picasa 3? Great hat, it'll keep you warm fo'sho. Cute monster. I like the colors you chose. LOL...that hippo is biiig but well, in real life they are right?

    ReplyDelete