Sunday, January 2, 2011

NEW YEAR!!

It's 2011 where did the time go? lets see what i need to tell all of you. well currently i am sleeping in the office in the main part of the house since my basement room is cold and expensive to heat.so i just dragged a bunch of my stuff up here. i left all my clothes and i'll just pick out  my outfits before bed. but now purl and i are toasty warm at bed time.

christmas party pictures

last week i slept in my grandma's room while she visited my aunt. i was SUPER sick and then we went to Maine and I was basically better when we came back. We visited my sister Caitlin and her baby Maddy. it was a pretty awesome trip I can't wait to see them again.

i knit a lot recently. i love everything i've made lately. its nice to get things done.

this weekend was pretty much amazing. like best last week of a year ever. getting to see caitlin, coming home and going to the club with james & erica which ended up being a hilarious adventure. then going to a party the next night for new years and taking my first shot of jager and watched jersey shore for the first time. then last night i went to illusions and met a new friend and danced all night with my biffs.

i knit fingerless gloves.

a matching cowl. picture of that soon

let me just say i was in love with this yarn when i got it.i didn't like knitting with it and i hate how it wears. it gets little pieces that fall off and it sheds like crazy. disssssslike the amount of money i spent to be disappointed.


 the dreaded blanket is done



jimmys hat (which jimmy decided he wanted me to make for him for christmas. on christmas eve to give to him...on christmas eve. but i did it! i even made maddys hat that night too!)

maddys hat

this cute hat which will soon be maddys

another cowl



i made a cabled headband





i finally put a button on this headband

a cabled mug cozy ( on a waterbottle)

for some reason blogger wont let me upload pics. i'll try again tmrw.

2 comments:

  1. what kind of yarn was it that you didn't like? I have a few that do that and it annoys me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it was blue sky alpaca organic cotton

    ReplyDelete