Monday, March 15, 2010

Penguin

I finished the penguin body today! So excited! Wings belly beak and feet left! Tmrw I go back to school. :( so depressing. I packed everything for the day. I have babysitting, class then after class me and some of the girls are making our shirts for jimmys game then I have work and then I have to babysit. Eh. So the fam and I went to the Danbury mall I like that mall it's so big! I wish I could afford the stores I went into. So I still don't feel good. Idk what is wrong with me! Ugh. My stomach just feels so nauseous. Tmrw I plan on making a hat for aislinn's new baby brother Bryce. I went to rob's and ate dinner. His aunt from nj was there too. I finally saw the randys pizza man vs food episode and made the cherry for the cupcake hat! Now I'm dreading school and watching hoarders. Night.

btw. thats a peacock headband i want to buy, an easter bunny from the mall, and OATMEAL! <3 yeah! not more waffles

No comments:

Post a Comment