Thursday, May 16, 2013

Twitter Tuesday

The week in tweets:
May 7
If you use coin star and get a gift card there is no fee. Got 30 bucks to amazon!!
i got so much done today it wasn't even funny. legit, nails did- LSP knit- all my errands- bought some stuff- dahlias all clean- worked out
I also ordered Topsy Turvy Inside Out Toys today with my $$ I brought to coin star! got an amazon gift card and voila!
May 8
I need Toodles today. My mousketools would be a large iced coffee, a huge pack of wipes, and a tuna sandwich kthx
Today was pretty exhausting but great. The kids had a blast and that's all that matters.
May 9
Last night we had ihop for dinner. My waffles for breakfast didn't compare. And the kids ate free! It was great!!
May 10
Out of work time to bring dahlia to her dads and spend some time with my fur child and bf :)
I have the best boyfriend in the universe A legit David tenant autographed picture πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
May 11
Watching khalessi & calum play is so cute. Can't wait to bring dahlia back here so she can meet her !!🐺Also this fox is the closest emoji
May 12
Apparently my Mother's Day gift from dahlia was letting me sleep in. She could've let me know last night but making it to 9am was so nice
This hen is coming together. Only 2 more wings then embroider the eyes and make chicks! Perfect Mother's Day knit. A mother hen & her chicks
This is how nerds talk cute to each other at night
May 13
Dahlia woke up pretty cranky had to convince her to get out of bed and she refused to get in her high chair or her clothes. She's half naked
Well. Besides me randomly hating life a few times tonight I got some knitting done. Tomorrow though...I should clean my room




also: This is my swap gift from beccakbecca on ravelry. its the best one I've ever gotten <3 font="">

1 comment:

  1. Great swap gift. Darlin' Dahlia. Love them pigtails on her.

    ReplyDelete