Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Twitter Tuesday

Twitter Tuesday

The week in tweets:

April 29:
Birthday party Saturday :) monster is almost done!!
April 30:
Time to get this busy day started!! Work time!!
May 1:
Well passed the best friend test with and :)
May 2:
My hair is at such an awkward length I have such an urge to cut it short again. But no. Growing it out. Watching baby Einstein sign language with dahlia. 3 days and she already picked some up. Making this part of our post nap routine
May 3:
Lonely night tonight. No baby no boyfriend. But tomorrow is going to be a great day!!! Khalessi, party, iron man and boyfriend!
May 4:
I love waking up and tossing shorts and a tank top on :) I love the sunshine!! Dunkin pit stop then onward to the best day ever <3 span="">
I love the new addition to our family. She is going to be just as spoiled as the kids
So far today has definitely been the best day ever. Next step cuddling with my boyfriend, my ferret and watch doctor who. But I miss dahlia
May 5:
I just remembered falling asleep last night to bedtime stories about Greek mythology.
May 6:
They are playing the Harlem shake at bowling club. I've never heard this song. I feel old.



No comments:

Post a Comment