Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Twitter Tuesday

Twitter Tuesday

This week's tweets:

April 23
Child play date today was a success. Two sleeping kids in the backseat :)
April 24
On a bus full of sixth graders singing wheels on the bus. Kill me
April 25
Dahlia was very hesitant to get into her new carseat today
April 26
Dahlia is decked out in her camo outfit ready for her daddy night in Winsted. Spending some time together before work & daycare
I'm being cooked enchiladas tonight after we do old people things like knitting and gardening <3 span="">
April 27
At the daffodil festival with my little flower. She had such a good time with her buddy Keegan now I think it's nap time
April 28
Had such a great time at kyleys party. Dahlia made a new friend and fell asleep before we got home
Great unexpected visit from my lovely bf tonight and of course Calum. Him and Dally have so much fun together





1 comment:

  1. I wanna hug her! School bus rides on field trip day make me a little nauseous. I picked up a tip from a friend's husband. I now listen to music w/which ever princess I'm with.

    ReplyDelete