Thursday, April 25, 2013

Twitter Tuesday


April 16:
Going to meet Josh's mom for the first time.
I feel like I did so many different things tonight in such a short span of time. But it was fun :)
April 17:
I've gotten so much done this vacation and its only Wednesday :)
shout out to for the delicious treats today from la palette bakery <3 amp="" best="" cousin="" godfather="" span="">
April 18:
I really need a new pet. Preferably a ferret or a hedgehog. That would be great
My baby is ten months old today. Can't believe shewill be a year old soon!  
April 19
Dahlia had crazy hair this morning so I decided to put some of my waterless shampoo in it to help and omg best idea!
I'm very excited for this home cooked meal after our shopping excursion. Time for a margarita while I knit some socks :)
April 20:
I was disqualified from mini golf because I lost my ball in the fake church. won by default
Dahlia is fast asleep in the car so jamming to Kelly clarkson in my driveway to let her catch some zzz's 👧💤
April 21:
Dally woke up talking away and as soon as I got up she later back down on her pillow and pretended she was asleep then looked up at me <3 span="">
Ordered super scary mochimochi this weekend from I can't wait to get it!
Dahlia is the best knitters daughter. She knows when the needles come out where her toy basket is and reads her books.
April 22:
It's bowling club time. Got my iced coffee ready. Time to watch these kids act like fools & feel super old




The great thing about twitter is that its easy for "famous" people to talk to their fans. I follow Susan Anderson, Rebecca Danger and Anna harovchic and all 3 have tweeted back about things. most recently being anna about me buying her new book! I can't wait to start knitting from it since I just got it today!

1 comment:

  1. This little miss is growing up so fast. She'll be learning how to knit at your knee before you know it.

    ReplyDelete